<$BlogRSDUrl$>

3.13.2002

A Farewell to Kip

Kip (at least that is the name I have been using for him online), my manager at Kinkos, quit today. He got a better job - from what I understand, he is going to be an assistant horse breeder at a local farm.

We took him out to lunch and he got so wasted that when we returned to Kinkos, he spent the rest of the day making copies of his tattoo (the Tasmanian Devil on his arm) and faxing them to our corporate HQ. It was quite a spectacle.

Anyhow, I have been promoted to assistant manager, which is pretty exciting for me, though it does mean I have to spend more time at work. I called up Max and asked him to run our next gig, since I won't be able to be there, and since Tiffany isn't speaking to me.

I realize that a two person show is a bit of a stretch, which is making me think that I really need to hold those auditions I discussed in an Improvland article a few months ago.

Hmmm.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?