<$BlogRSDUrl$>

3.08.2002

Will Write for Food

Lots of news this morning!

First off, Amanda has published my latest screenplay, "Ninja from the North," on Validate This. What it lacks in length, it more than makes up for in depth.

Next, I would like to make a general offer. I will write for any site that asks me to for the next five days. Send me an e-mail and tell me what sort of update you would like for your site and I will provide it, duty free.

Finally, Sad Clown Rep played a semi-decent gig at a discount liquor store last weekend. Tiffany still isn't speaking to me, but Max and I did an absolutely brilliant version of our latest "geek" game, Scene in a Pile of Broken Glass. The wounds will take some time to heal, but I am sure the echoing sound of audience laughter in our ears will last much longer.

I am having some issues with the band Squeeze right now. I can't get their CD 'Singles, 45s and Under," off my CD player for the life of me. What is up with that?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?