<$BlogRSDUrl$>

3.17.2002

Wither Germany?

It has been several weeks now since Manuel at Improvland vanished due to what he refered to as "computer problems." During this time, I could have written anywhere from 50-75 brilliant improv articles. Alas, due to the sad problems of one of the improv worlds nicest webmasters, I have used this time, instead, to climb the trecherous corporate ladder of Kinko's.

As you know, a few days ago, Kip resigned and I was promoted to assistant manager. Well, my Manager, let's call him "Lucky," was fired yesterday for sexual harrasment. He was, apparently, using the internet to post "poser" images at this distressing site.

To make a long, sordid story short, I am now the manager of Kinko's. It is the highest paying non-theatrical job I have ever held. I don't know whether I should consider this selling out, or whether I should just smile as the money rolls into the bank.

Anyhow, the two member version of "Sad Clown Rep" balanced out last weeks marathon performance with a fifteen minute show tonight. I was a little disapointed to hear this. Apparently, Max didn't show up and Tiffany ended up playing "Complaint Department" with herself for the whole time. While audience members apparently called her work "inspired," she felt obligated to refund their money since she couldn't provide a full length show. Damn her eyes!

In other news, I'm trying to come up with an update for Unlovely. Alas, I am growing bored with parodying a detective and I am concerned that some of the readers don't know *who* I am parodying. I pity the fool, man or doctor, who doesn't get the joke, as it makes the articles a bit more fun.

The other problem with updating Unlovely is that I am perceived as "taking the place" of a beloved writer (whom I, to tell the truth, loved as well). Truth be told, I drove this writer (Cookie) from the internet with my bad jokes and evil clown make-up just so I could write at Unlovely! It worked, too, and I can confess it freely here since nobody visits this blog!

Soon, my evil plan will be complete.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?