<$BlogRSDUrl$>

4.22.2003

More SurvivorBLOG Detrius

So that it won't vanish, I post this discussion from Survivorblog.

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart

Did everyone see this? (Note: Ben said that the SurvivorBLOG money was coming from his own pocket.

Apparently, our host was going to be paying the prize money out of his own pocket. Now, I realize that it isn't as fun for the readers to donate money to SurvivorBLOG as it is to donate money to SurvivorCAM (I mean, what with the chance that bigger donations to SC increase the chance of nude boobies), but I hate the thought of Ben having to pay it all himself.

I figured one way we could increase the chances of donations is to offer something in exchange for the donations. To this end, I pledge to send the phrase "boobies" in an e-mail to anyone who donates money. If you want, I will even add a name before the word "boobies." For example, if you are a fan of Stacia's, I will send you "Stacia's boobies." Not a picture, mind you, just the words more or less exactly as they appear in this paragraph.

For an extra donation, I will include your name and a verb of your choice. That way, you can imagine you are performing that verb to the boobies in question.

All right, everyone, stand back. The donations are going to start pouring in right now.

Comments:

i'll donate for the following phrase to be emailed to me:

lola bites joey michael's boobies

thankyou, and good day!

Posted by lola at March 4, 2003 06:56 PM

what's a single word that means "to put one's face in between two objects, and shake it (the face) around, blowing voraciously?"

Posted by noah at March 4, 2003 07:28 PM

noah; um.. zerberts? he he he.

Posted by
lola at March 4, 2003 07:35 PM

Yes, Lola is correct. This would be used in the sentence, "Noah zerberts Lola's boobies."

D'oh! I keep forgetting, don't work for free! Don't work for free!

Posted by Joey Michaels at March 4, 2003 08:03 PM

i'm beginning to think jm is obsessed with my boobies...

Posted by stacia at March 4, 2003 08:26 PM

Hey, wait a minute - how did my tee tas get involved in this?

Posted by lola at March 4, 2003 09:29 PM

*ahem* 50 bucks to the winner from Trouble...where's my booby email?

Posted by trouble at March 4, 2003 10:01 PM

trouble; i'll email you - do you wanna be on the giving or recieving end of the sentence? =)

Posted by lola at March 4, 2003 10:04 PM

Alas, Stacia, I am really only obsessed with your nose.

It's just so darn cute. :D

Posted by Joey Michaels at March 4, 2003 10:28 PM

Screw lola's tee-tas...whoa, bad choice of words, let me try again...

Forget lola's tee-tas and Stacia's nose. I'll all up on JM's old school MS Paint mustache!

Posted by Pretty Big Duck at March 5, 2003 06:04 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?